[url=http://www.gulfup.com/?AomQ4i][img]http://www.gulfup.com/G.png[/img][/url]

সোমবার, ২১ নভেম্বর, ২০১১

My first love

My first love

You're arms wrapped tight against me, i can hear the beating of your heart, wanting to stay in this moment, never wanting to part.

I turn around and look at you, and stare into your eyes, looking for a clue that you haven't been telling me lies.

You Lent in at that moment as we shared our very first kiss, a moment I'll treasure forever a moment I'll always miss.

My body turned all tingly i felt my face get hot, i turned around so quickly just to make sure we didn't get caught.

A smile reaches across my face as i whisper i love you, then suddenly i panicked what if you don't love me too?

But then i heard you whisper i love you back, it made me feel so whole again now knowing what i lack.

If i could live one moment over and over again in my mind, it would be this moment, of us being so kind.

My love for you will run until the day i die, and even after I'm dead please don't even cry.

We have something that grown-ups have yet to see, because we just simply love each other you as you and me as me.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: